Community activity

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rasef 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Brunhidden
    Brunhidden
    Participant

There is a community, what can we do as a community?

can we open discussion about the comic, the people who have joined the group, and what we can do together? brainstorm session and get to know

• #334 Reply
    Profile photo of Doo
    Doo
    Keymaster

The forums will be a good place to have an extended discussion about the comic story and characters. But also it is a good area to meet other people who follow each comic, and hopefully have the artists chime in from time to time. Feel free to start topics, the forums are a bit sparse right now, I am trying to work on ways to get people to start using them more.

Shortly there will be a badge awarded for each group you join, that is still being worked on. Badges will be displayed in your profile, and in the comment section for each comic and in your forum posts.

• #335 Reply
    Profile photo of Brunhidden
    Brunhidden
    Participant

i had thought that much like the first slice of cake, once someone says something its easier for others to chime in.

in the case of chimera high some things really should be tossed around here instead of clogging the ‘suggest’ section with the preponderances that will not move things forward

also a large part of what i wanted was to see who actually wandered by and said ‘howdy’ after i made a thread

• #657 Reply

Madhu

Refresh my memory: is Online Comics Day alwyas May 5th, or the first Saturday in May? Because if it’s alwyas Saturday, shouldn’t we lobby to move it to a day when people with office jobs might actually ya know, see other people and tell them about it?On a related topic, am I right in my belief that there is no Wikipedia entry for Online Comics Day?

• #3551 Reply

rasef

WiFi Hacker and WiFi Password Cracker Have you ever been in an area where there is dWi-Fi but you can access the internet because you don’t have the password for the network? It can be very frustrating to have the internet so close, yet so far and you feel frustrated enough actually to do something about it. If you could somehow hack the network, it would be feel almost like a giant fluffy hug.
    Download :- wifi password hacker pc

Reply To: Community activity
Your information: